With a staff of around 100 full-time employees, We receive, process, upgrade, repackage, and ship approximately 15,000 tons of material monthly.
As a result of the high amount of eWaste in landfills – both in North America and across the globe – laptop recycling has become a much more necessary practice. Rather than landfilling eWaste, responsible companies must consider its lasting effect on the environment. We helps stop large businesses from adding to existing eWaste by helping them recycle laptops, computers, and other eWaste.
What We Do
The need for companies to recycle laptops increases consistently, year after year. The components inside computers and monitors may cause several problems to the environment if not disposed of properly. Despite essentially landfilling the eScrap, there may be troubles in the process of laptop recycling. Recyclers melt away the clear plastic material covering off metal cables.
WHY CHOOSE US?
The components inside computers, monitors, and eWaste can cause significant damage to the environment if they are not disposed of properly.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System certified company
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certified company
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series Management System certified company
- R2v3 Responsible Recycling Standard
- We currently 3 patents pending.
- We have also recently implemented industry pace-setting fire detection/suppression and Environmental Health & Safety Programs.